The attic windows of the Potato House gaze over to the once bustling Station House, the comings and goings of the town in clear view.
Located just down the street from the Potato House, the Station House now serves as an art gallery and studio space for the public.
Local artisans gather at the Station House, both displaying and teaching their medium of art.
The house was built in 1919 by the Pacific Great Eastern Railway, and remains the oldest standing structure in the City of Williams Lake.
To learn more about the Station House:
or follow them on Facebook: